5 Tools We Use Every Day for Social Media Marketing
The every changing world of Social Media can be a lot to tackle. I mean, did you even realize the Instagram "algorithm" has probably changed 8 times, today alone?
Well, probably not, but who actually knows, besides the coders deep within Instagram anyways.
Even if you're a have a full team working on all the social media accounts in the world, there are still so so so many tools that can still help you succeed and save a lot of time.
Yes, we are a creative studio, and yes it is our job to know these things, but we are practical and minimal folk. We understand that you're only as good (in a lot of cases, not ours of course) as you're worst tool.
No worries if you have no idea where to start looking, we've got you covered! Highlighted below are 5 tools we use ourselves and, if you don't already, recommend that you start using asap. They are guaranteed to make life easier, whether you are scheduling, managing, or creating.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is an easy tool that allows you to monitor content, your competitors, schedule content, and handle analytics!
- IFTTT: If This Then That (IFTTT) is a tool that allows you to automate certain actions through “recipes”.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is great to create editorial calendars and be collaborative with your team to get content created and revised.
- Adespresso: This software handles your Facebook and Instagram ads by optimizing them so you will see the best results for your spend!
- Slack: We use this team communication tool to have discussions and host documents for client accounts on the different “channels” you can set up.