Our Top 10 Free Apps for Creators
As a team of creatives, we are constantly creating content...anywhere and everywhere. Yes, we are the folks who take 10 minutes to take photos of our food before eating and playing with our drinks while waiting for that food to create stop motions. We may have some type of obsession. Regardless, if you are like us or not, we have a few tools of the trade that we use to create, and you may have some fun with them too:
- Vimage: Create impressive looped videos from your static images. Just take the perfect shot, and the vimageapp helps you do the rest. It's super easy and also free!
- Motion Stills: Motion Stills is an app that lets you capture short videos and transform them into beautiful cinemagraphs or sweeping cinematic pans.
- Boomerang: Create captivating mini videos that loop back and forth, then share them with your friends with the Boomerang app from Instagram!
- Stop Motion App: The easiest app out there to create stop motions.
- VSCO: An easy to use photo editing apps with free and paid presets available by your favorite brands.
- Rad VHS: With this app, you can record videos with a VHS looking filter on them.
- Spark Video: Easily create beautiful slideshows, presentations, ads, and stories using your own photos, videos, and more.
- SnapSeed: Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
- Hyperlapse: Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse by Instagram.
- Mosaic Blur: Mosaic Blur Effects Filter lets you make a part of the photo mosaic with a touch of your finger.